We are a leading manufacturer and exporter of a quality range of Biological Safety Cabinet
is designed for product, personnel and environmental protection. They are suitable for general microbiological work with agents assigned to bio safety levels 1,2 or 3. These Biological Safety Cabinets are ideally used in hospitals, clinical research, life science and pharmaceutical laboratories. These units are comes with motorized sliding shattered proof glass view screen, base stand, removable work tray, supply filter and HEPA filters. These Class II biological safety cabinets can be either exhausted back into the room or outside the room.Special Features:
- Large front panel graphical display and user friendly control panel
- 10° slanted view screen provides highly visible and easily accessible area
- Work area is surrounded by negative pressure , double-wall plenums for superior protection
- Sturdy constriction of cabinet protects from air leakage from the working zone
- Exhaust Duct: Through exhaust duct, class II A2 bio safety cabinet is compatible with exhaust system (optional), to exhaust contaminated air outside the cabinet or room
- Front window: Motorised Front window consists of frameless laminated UV resistance shattered proof glass door
- Control and Display: Micro controller controls and indicates information of pressure, system status with audio visual alarm
- UV interlock system: In order to prevent operator exposure to harmful ultraviolet radiation, an UV interlock system is a standard feature with all cabinets with UV lamp operator must close the sash in order for UV to activate and if sash is accidently raised, the UV lamp will automatically deactivate to ensure safety
- Water proof socket: 2 water proof sockets are located in the side panel, for optimum convenience of using small devises inside the cabinet
- Front air flow intake grid: Aerodynamically designed front airflow intake grid eliminates potential turbulence and contamination
- Extensible Valve: 2 supply valves are available for extensive function, compatible with liquid, gas and vacuum
- Fabrication: The outer of the equipment is fabricated out of Mild steel duly epoxy powder coated and the inner chamber is totally made of joint less stainless steel 304 grade
- Loop Sterilizer: The loop sterilizer has an asbestos-free core element that uses infrared heating to produce 815°C (1500°F). It completely sterilizes microorganisms in 5-7 seconds. The loop sterilizer uses well-proven technology to provide instant sterilization of platinum inoculating loops, needles, glass tube/pipette mouths and various metal & borosilicate glass instruments.
- Virus burn out unit: Fabricated by using IS 304 stainless steel, equipped with high resistance electric heater with asbestos / glass wool insulation, automatic temperature controlling thermostat to raise the exhaust air temperature to 80-degree Celsius (Adjustable), to destroy hazardous organisms which are contaminated in the exhaust air to protect the environment.
- Hours meter: For UV light.