We are the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Walk in Stability Chamber.
Labtop Stability Test Chambers are specially designed to conduct stability and shelf life studies on drug and drugs substances. In addition to this, Labtop Stability Test Chambers are extensively used for seeds testing, biological studies, testing on electronic & mechanical components, cement plants, packing industries, etc. Labtop chambers conform to international standards such as ICH, WHO Guideline, and USFDA requirements. The essential characteristics are as follows:Special Features:
- Prefabricated modular type construction with high density CFC free PUF insulation
- A safety alarm system is provided in case of any emergency
- Chambers are available in standard size and also custom made to suit your requirement
- Display of set value and process value
- Stand by Refrigeration system: Ready to use stand by refrigeration system in case of regular system fails. This includes Compressor, Evaporator, condensers and other accessories
- Safety controller: Dedicated safety controller with separate sensor to switch off the power supply in case of overshoot and undershoot of temperature giving audio visual alarm
- Data scanner: Data Scanner 4 point temperature and 4 point humidity or 8 point temperature 8 point humidity complete with Sensors and printer interface and data storage facility
- Databank: Facility to store, print records on printer with set values, Process values, date and time with variable print time interval. Data storage facility to print the data online and off line, suitable for 80 col. Dot matrix printer. printer interface for LUX & UV meter automatic shut off after specified exposure level
- Software: CFR 21 Part 11 compliance web based communication software for data management. Complete with RS 485 multi dropping to monitor multiple chambers to one software
- P C Interface and data management: PC Interface communication allows remote monitoring and data logging to control the chamber. Web based software having reports in tabular as well as graphical form
- Temperature & Humidity sensor: Electronic capacitance type Temperature & humidity sensors, which will avoid wick, cup and water
- PLC system: for auto changeover of standby systems and other event managements with 3.8" LCD display with touch screen, security lock for prevention of unauthorized tampering
- Documentation: For GMP compliant models LABTOP offers DQ IQ, OQ and PQ validation with documentation, reports, calibration and test
- The equipment is calibrated with the help of master calibrator, which is certified for its accuracy by Electronics Regional Testing Laboratory (ERTL West) Government of India recognized testing laboratory with traceable reference to National Physical Laboratories (NPL).