Laminar Air Flow Cabinet
is a carefully enclosed bench designed to prevent contamination of semi conductor wafers, biological samples or any particle sensitive device. The cabinet is made of mild steel & stainless steel. These laminar air flow units are used for applications such as tissue culture, media preparation, sterile handling, PCR sample preparation and many more. Labtop Laminar Air Flow Cabinet exists in both Horizontal & Vertical configuration, these laminar air flow are widely used in pharmaceutical industries, hospitals manufacturing facilities, blood bank & research centers. Laminar Air Flow Cabinet may have a UV-C germicidal lamp to sterilize the cabinet and content when not to use.Features:
- Specifically designed
- Smooth functioning
- Based on latest technology
- All Laminar Flow Clean Air cabinets are basically constructed with an outer body of mild steel duly powder coated. The inner work table is made of stainless steel. The front of the cabinet is provided with motorised glass door which is very easy to use.
Laminar Air Flow Cabinet:
- The micro controller controls the ON/OFF for blower operation, UV germicidal light, fluorescent light, and mains. A high quality air velocity sensor helps in sensing the actual air flow in FPM. This microprocessor warns for any deviations in the air velocity from normal velocities.
Blower Motor Assembly:
- Dynamically balanced, direct drive highly efficient centrifugal blower to provide adequate air flow over the entire surface of HEPA filter. These are directly coupled to an inbuilt motor and operate with minimum noise level i.e. lower than 65 db on scale and vibration less than 2.5 um.
Air Flow and Filtration:
- Laminar air Flow principle involves double filtration of air. Atmospheric air is drawn through pre filter and is made to pass through highly effective HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters having efficiency rating as high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with hot DOP, thus retaining all airborne particles of size 0.3 micron and larger.